While the garden looks good. (Lots of photos.) Update, more pics!!!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
After a long weekend of mowing and weeding things are looking good. (for now) :) (Be sure to click thumbnails for full view.)
012.JPG

041.JPG 042.JPG 043.JPG 044.JPG 046.JPG 047.JPG
031.JPG

Attachments

• 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 314

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
That does look good. That's an interesting idea for a hoe holder.

Mine looks as good as it will the rest of the year. I've got practically all the weeds out and I'm mulching as fast as I can, but it won't be that long before the weeds or especially Bermuda grass take over some areas. Happens every year.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything looks so very nice and tidy, Carol. :thumbsup You sure have a whole lot of garden going on there! I love your long raised beds too.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
That does look good. That's an interesting idea for a hoe holder.

Mine looks as good as it will the rest of the year. I've got practically all the weeds out and I'm mulching as fast as I can, but it won't be that long before the weeds or especially Bermuda grass take over some areas. Happens every year.

Yep, it won't look that good for long. When the potatoes get bigger we can't walk between them to weed. Then grass and such gets big around the beds in no time at all.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything looks so very nice and tidy, Carol. :thumbsup You sure have a whole lot of garden going on there! I love your long raised beds too.

Youngest son did a lot with the riding mower and weed eater around the beds. A few days ago you could hardly find anything with the TALL weeds. DH ran tiller and I hand pulled between plants. Too bad it will not stay this nice for very long! We DO have a LOT of garden space. DH adds more every summer!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a HUGH garden Carol. You guys always make me jealous. It is so hard to wrap my little head around that much space. :rolleyes:

What is that white plastic that I see on the left of the arch?

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Such a big healthy green and tidy garden Carol Dee! I love the arch, someday I want to do that too. I thought the white thing by the arch was a chicken (!) at first, but then I figured it was frost cloth?

Latest posts