Who's gifting plants this Holiday?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many of your have started sprouts, or have full grown plants they've been caring for they are gifting over the holiday?

Last year I gifted my own seed mixes.

This year I'm gifting herbs I dried from my garden. AND I may make some more wild flower mixed seeds to gift as well.

Just trying to see how you guys are sharing mother nature with others in the spirit of the season! :D

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a few plants I am nursing in hopes of giving them as gifts. Most I have like 10 Lemon Balms and a few Lantanas.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just found a fern who looked terrible at the store on clearance for $2 yesterday... so I'm transplanting her after she gets a trim and she's off to someone's house as a gift. :cool:

luis34

Banned for spamming
Reaction score
Hello

Great thread... Azaleas are dwarf members of the Rhododendron family. These plants are beautiful with large blooms ranging in color from pure white to radiant red. Alas, they are not easy to grow. They need lots of water, an acidic soil and rather cool temperatures, especially at night. Place your azalea in bright light but not direct sun. It will appreciate occasional light misting during the flowering season.

Thanks
Have a nice time ahead.

Latest posts