Why the North?

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Variety is the spice of life. I love the seasons. If there was never any waning light or long winters, spring would not be so sweet.

And just because you brought it up, I moved onto this property where DH was living after there had been a hurricane. The "loo" had blown over, so it was just a hole in the ground. Not much privacy at all! I'm glad no one ever fell in.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Variety is the spice of life. I love the seasons. If there was never any waning light or long winters, spring would not be so sweet.

And just because you brought it up, I moved onto this property where DH was living after there had been a hurricane. The "loo" had blown over, so it was just a hole in the ground. Not much privacy at all! I'm glad no one ever fell in.
Haha, my Daddy said when he was a kid, their prank was to move the outhouse back a few feet after dark.........

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

I like that Bucka.

Hard work is what makes us appreciate a chair, sweat is what makes a cool glass of water heaven.

Lately I've been sort of looking forward to putting all the plants to bed for the winter. Once the snow comes I'm good with it.

Latest posts