WORST MOVIE EVER

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Of course, for really SciFi cheese you have to go to the early days of television. Captain Video and His Video Rangers comes immediately to mind. :rolleyes:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
What was the one with Elvira? "I got a reel stoopid movie tonight, but I know YOU'LL like it, because, well, turn it on! You'll see..."
Elvira never did find a worthwhile movie. They were all better for a laugh than a scream. Liked the one where the 'hero' fell asleep at a meeting of zombies. . . nope, nothing there to peak one's interest so why not grab a nap?

One show I've been waiting to see again was called "THE TINGLER". Scared the heck out of me as a 12 year old. Really would like to see it again just to see how I would handle it. Perhaps the fact that I've waited 50+ years for a re-run is a good indication of how terrible it was. If it's too awful for Elvira. . . . .

Love, Smart Red

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Remember Steve Reeves? He was a bodybuilder with no acting talent whatsoever. Some of Arnolds early movies were about as bad before he learned at least some rudimentary acting. He actually got pretty good at it later on as in the Terminator movies.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
even in his best movies, arnold's lines were never more than 5 words at a stretch. his best lines had 3 words in them. Easier to fit them on the cue cards...

fair weather chicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
did arnold use que cards when he was governor? syfy also ran a movie called the terminators reallly bad.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like the movie mentioned in your signature line, OG!

Even if I identified more with the little kid than with Garth & Hub. Still, their acting :). Can you imagine Michael Caine or Robert Duvall needing cue cards?

Let's cut Arnold a break, tho'. He will never be president . . .

Steve
Adult Walter: [reading his uncles' will] "The kid gets it all. Just plant us in the damn garden, next to the stupid lion."

ETA . . . (that's Edited To Add): Secondhand Lions is on YouTube. Full length . . . I didn't know they did that!

joz

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I couldn't decide if "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" or "Expendables 2" was worse. Both are among the most terrible movies I've ever seen. And they're big-budget!

April Manier

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

Laughing so hard. Where do they get these ideas?

"Wow, vampires are all the rage right now and so is Abraham Lincoln!"

Writer friend replies, "You know what we should do? Make Abraham Lincoln a vampire hunter!"

This is where I have to advocate against drug use. You really are dummer on drugs!

Latest posts