$1,000,000 bounty

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Marshall, About 3 weeks ago I had a runin with Bigfoot, I had to wup him and he limped wimpering into the underbrush. I have scars on my neck and a limp from my injured L knee now. Today, an Channel 2 news they showed a highway billboard sign offering $1,000,000 for capture or otherwise DNA and very clear photo proof of Bigfoots' exixtence. So how about you go out and talk to your neighborhood Bigfoot kids, and promise them fame and glory if they could agree to come in out of hideing in the woods and you and I can then split the $1,000,000 reward. :celebrate

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
They won't agree to it Bob. Modern humans always do things like "wup" them and stuff. They only get along with me because I'm only half modern human, and I fully understand how they feel.

I would not betray them for all the money in the world. A couple of them are back from baja all tanned. After greeting me they went their way up into the hills.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, the only reason that I had to wup this particular Bigfoot is that he attaked me while I was just walking on a forest trail at the Rogue River, Ore. How about you talking to them and see it they would be willing to pose for a picture with you and give you a hair sample for DNA testing. They should agree to this since , as you say, you are half Neanderthal and know their plight well. Too, since you are in great need to pay a princely sum to pay for repair/ replace that roof tarp over your garden, dental work, eye issue, and a tune up for your car. Besides all that, your indoor cats need some Meow Mix morsells since you do not allow them to go outside to catch those pesky gophers so they could snack on them. Also, they should agree to protect your cats from those nasty coyotes and black bears so they could get a nice sun tan while lounging on a cot at the sandy lakefront. Those Big foot kids should then be World Famous from the press release at the news conference that you and I will hold. :throw Now toddle off to do your part right after your morning coffee ! :caf