4-Leaf Clovers

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have always been able to find four-leaf clovers and fossils, just one of my many talents, haha. So I found this patch out in the yard that has at least ten, all in about 1.5 feet square. I didn't pick them, just marked the spot with a stake, so I can find it when the grandkids are here. I read that the four-leaf mutation is in the plant, not the individual stem, so I suppose this plant will continue to put out four-leafers.
Just wondering, does anybody have anything interesting to do with them?
I need to look for a lamination kit, so keychains or something can be made with them, I guess. I have a lot in books; open just about any thick book in my house, and you will find one.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's interesting. When the neighbor kids were over one day and we were hanging around on the grass they started finding 4 leaf clovers. I mean lots! Even a few 5 leafed ones...whatever THAT means. :confused:

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Last edited:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, that looks like it would work. I will check out our local Hobby Lobby, too, to see if they have something. Don't you love Firemountain Gems?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@so lucky So I am not the only one for a talent to find 4 leaf clovers! ;) Seems I always spot one. Finding fossils is also fun. I have not checked out Fire Mountain Gems for awhile, better stay clear as my will power is lacking lately. :eek:

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's interesting. When the neighbor kids were over one day and we were hanging around on the grass they started finding 4 leaf clovers. I mean lots! Even a few 5 leafed ones...whatever THAT means. :confused:
I read that each of the four leaves stand for love, something, something, and luck. Then the fifth one stands for money! Notice how I remember the fifth one? ;)