A Birthday wish for TheSeedObsessor

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, SeedO! Hope you are doing well and get what you are wanting for your birthday! We can now sing Happy Birthday to you without fear of copy write infringement.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Aw shucks! Thanks everybody!

As for were I've been -
NyBoy is right. I did spend two months helping @flowerweaver at her farm, it was all kinds of fun and a great learning experience. (BTW flowerweaver, I forgot to tell you that I was experiencing 36* weather once I got back to OH, just in the morning luckily).
Since I've been back I've been helping the rest of my family move the farm to a new location (I've been stretching fence, digging and setting posts, and building stone walls - still not done). I've also been working on my senior year of high school (psychology and algebra, ugh). Along with studying Spanish (plan to use it in the future...possibly) which I've had my nose buried in books, listening to Spanish music, and watching Spanish movies, along with writing to a new foreign pen pal. I've also been helping the neighbors and local garden club with misc. things (some huge).

It has been a busy day, but a great one (life is always good). I will try to stop by more often, there must be hundreds of posts to catch up on.

I'll upload some pictures of some of the stuff that I pulled out of this years abandoned garden soon, I was surprised at how much I got. Although the only things that were edible were tomatillos and radishes (hundreds upon hundreds of them...

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW @TheSeedObsesser how cool that you got to spend time at Flower Weavers. We would love to hear all about that too. Glad you had a good Birthday.

Latest posts