A Gift of Thought!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been gone for a few to collect my thoughts. I do hope I have not missed any posts as I was reading from a distance.

I wanted to share with everyone the 'Power of Positivity and Good Thoughts'. It is my intention in this post to send Good Cheer and Tidings by way of Thought.

So my Gift this Holiday Season is for everyone to begin to see how powerful a friendly and kind word can be. Please take a few moments to view this youtube video by Dr. Masaru Emoto. He is the author of several books and a life-long study of the power of words, thoughts, and emotions. He even offers a free book for all the Children of the World in hopes to teach them how powerful their words are.

The Effects of Words on Ice Crystals

Masaru-Emoto.jpg

Here is the link to the book for all the Children of the World! (even us older children! LOL) Project Peace Just simply click on 'Children's book' and choose the language that you would like to view.

It is a gift of the Heart and should be passed on for generations to come!

Peace and LOVE to all of you!

Ron

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you, Ron!

I enjoyed the book for children, from cover to cover!

You are just in time! And, here are some crystals for paper and scissors:

LG-Paper_Snowflakes-1.jpg

Steve

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just took a little time to read through that book.

I think it brings an amazing message to children. Like you said Ron, "of all ages".

Now to make one of those snow stars Steve posted.

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am actually sitting here saying to my cup of coffee, "I love you coffee, I love you coffee, I love you coffee".

I bet that is why it tastes so darn good! LOL :gig

Latest posts