A quiet morning at a photo shoot. Pics of Rudi.

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

Today was an odd quiet morning and after our morning walk Rudi decided to become my latest victim with the camera.

2lbe0jk.jpg

2r4k50z.jpg

Now to the right,
xpszo7.jpg

Now to the left,
2e66cee.jpg

Close-up
30hy8lw.jpg

Wow, work is tough, gotta go!

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes, he is a Shiba Inu. He is a bit big for any show qualities, as he is at 30 pounds; but he certainly has that look.

I adore all of the Japanese Nippon breeds.

Rudi turns 2-years-old in October.

Ron

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Now that's not a Japanese name, Ron . . . but here's a phonic translation from a Japanese Name Server, maintained by a language professor (I'm not sure how this will show up on your browser):

ルディ

Rudi may want that on a water bowl for his birthday :).

Steve

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Naw, Rudi is his nickname.

His name is Masaruko. We began using Masaruko and found ourselves after a day or so calling him Masaru (a common boy's name in Japanese). It means 'Intelligent Boy'; well it does with the 'ko' at the end, otherwise it only means 'Intelligent'.

So, shortly after vocalizing Masaru (with an emphasis on the 'ru', like 'Roo'), suddenly the name came to be Rudi. This is the sound he responded to from the get-go. I loved the way his name evolved and it was a process in pulling out of him his 'true name'.

And, with all that said, LOL, you get to suffer by seeing my favorite picture of him as a baby:
308cjkx.jpg

Ron

Latest posts