Abandoned Puppy needs Adoption ... photos ... Central TX

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
That pup is adorable! I am hoping that you can find someone that will love her and give her a proper home. Thank you for taking her in!

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'd take her if you were closer...what a nice face...how can people do that...make me so mad....

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hi all;
Sorry for not replying sooner, but my subscription to this thread wasn't notifying me of new responses. In fact, I'm not getting email notifications on any of my sub'd threads. :(

I've had a rough couple of weeks. My golden retriever, Mister Farley, was having heart and kidney issues, and we fought for two weeks to help get him well. Sadly, we had to decide to put him to rest on Thursday. I am a VERY sad mama these days.

About the puppy above, yes I think we've found her a home and she should be introduced to her new family later this week. If for some reason it doesn't work out, I'll post an update, friend some of you on facebook, etc.

Sorry for my being absent around here for the past couple of weeks.... hard to be social and "cheery" when I'm so very sad.

:hit

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. For most of us pets are like family members, and it hurts to lose them. Hopfully you find the puppy a good home. Good luck!

Latest posts