Achtung! Punkinbrewster--

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
your avatar has gone missing. you must remedy this immediately! maybe cwhit will let you borrow one of his..

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i am not believing google images has not ONE picture of a chicken amongst pumpkins. i feel let down.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
GEDC0048.jpg

;) Joe

cwhit590

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
But wait! If you call RIGHT NOW, you can have - not just 1 cwhit avatar, but - 5 cwhit avatars!!!!

(*disclaimer* cwhit avatars may / may not be haunted. cwhit590 is not responsible for his avatar taking over your computer and not going away. use at your own risk!)

but fo real...the beefmeister has a point. You are lacking in the avatar Dept. Punkin. Sorry, but I don't have any pumpkinlicious pics/avatars at my disposal...:(

PunkinPeep

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
cwhit590 said:
But wait! If you call RIGHT NOW, you can have - not just 1 cwhit avatar, but - 5 cwhit avatars!!!!

(*disclaimer* cwhit avatars may / may not be haunted. cwhit590 is not responsible for his avatar taking over your computer and not going away. use at your own risk!)

but fo real...the beefmeister has a point. You are lacking in the avatar Dept. Punkin. Sorry, but I don't have any pumpkinlicious pics/avatars at my disposal...:(
lol

don't forget to inform me that i have to pay extra shipping for the free avatars. haha. i love infomercials - and making fun of them!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If my neighbor didn't flip out I would have grabbed up my silkies and let them run crazy in my neighbor's garden. But I think he finally picked all his pumpkins. :(

But yeah... I need a visual!!! None visuals drive me nuts!!!! Where'd ya go?!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
If my neighbor didn't flip out I would have grabbed up my silkies and let them run crazy in my neighbor's garden. But I think he finally picked all his pumpkins. :(

But yeah... I need a visual!!! None visuals drive me nuts!!!! Where'd ya go?!
That is a great idea V. I am going now to buy a Pumpkin and see if I can get a good picture of my Silkie with it.

Joe

Latest posts