Am I unable to add my pics because I'm new???

Hennible

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I can add a URL link but nothing of my own, no option to browse my device or PC pops up (sense I added my avatar) I can add my photos as attachments but that's just not what I want to do ( not the same )...
is this a glitch or do I need a to be a member longer before I can upload my own photos? If so when can I add photos? I'd really like to start a thread about my greenhouse.
Thank you :)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've reported your post so a monitor should come on soon to help you out. I suspect it has something to do with some of your software or maybe just a technique. You should have enough posts to get above any minimum requirements. It used to be 10 to guard against spammers but I don't know if it still is.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm interested in this too. Is there an easy way to post pictures from my photo album dragged to my desktop. I can do this easily on GW after resizing in image well to a smaller size. I don't use photo bucket etc. my computer skills are in the basement hiding somewhere LOL.
Annette

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Annette, your computer skills are probably above mine. I do a lot by error and trial, not the other way around.

I open two screens so I can drag and drop. It takes a while to load but then I have the option of adding the photo full-sized or a thumbnail. But whether that will work for you may depend on what device you are using, what browser, what versions of various programs, and one that gets me a lot, what the last updates did to my computer. They often follow one update with another to correct the problems caused by the last update.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is a test.
DSCN5692.jpg
By George it worked, hot diggety :)
Annette

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Hennible I'm on a mac, does that make a difference, or is it the browser you are using. I couldn't post pictures on another forum until I changed from the older version of Safari I was on to an updated version of Firefox.
Annette

Latest posts