Another long wait

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Aww Jared, that's nice! Thanks for claifying it for me. The first part was going right over my head! :D

Three is a good number. With the first child you both get to share in the work. With the second one you each have one. But with the third one you need a third parent! At least that's what I found out when I had my third one. :) Also, statistics show that the first two are usually the same sex but the odds show that the third one will be different. For what it's worth. Congradulations anyway.

Mary

That's funny. The first two were boys. My wife was so convinced the third was a girl that she would not even discuss possible boys names. I got to name the third boy.

Jared, congratulations. That is good news. An advantage of a spring baby is that she does not have to carry it during the hot months. Well planned.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think the third baby is no harder than having two. The first will want to take care of the other two. The oldest will play and teach the other two. I always referred to my oldest daughter as the camp counselor. Not just for mine, but the neighbor hood kids too. Now she is a great Mom who knows how to be camp counselor and teacher to her own 3 boys.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, it totally made sense when I read it the second time around. Congratulations! My sister's baby is due May 25th.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thank you everybody. We're very excited here too. We had talked about making plans for a 3rd after the New Year since things get so hectic as we get ready for Halloween then comes hunting seasons, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then it's the next year. It always feels like a blur. It's a great time and we wouldn't trade it for anything but it's not time for any serious conversations like a 3rd child or anything else really.

So when we found out our timetable had been moved up it was "well I guess that answers that!" ;)

Red I know I've been slacking. Part of our problem was this year was pretty low key. Instead of building things a lot of ideas were kicked around but not many really came to be.

Our oldest LOVES to be a big sister so she's VERY excited at another sibling.

Honestly so long as the baby is healthy we're good either way. Part of me is ok with another girls since we have so much girl stuff but a son would be great too.

So here's some pics Red so Im not slacking :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

My girls!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is not a bad thing to spend more time thinking and planning before you get started. I am more prone to Gung-Ho through the planning and get things done and then wish I'd put the shed here instead of there or wondered what I was thinking when I planted this here or that there. Spouse insists I should keep my bigger plants in pots on wheels since I'm asking him to move or remove them so often.

You will appreciate the end results of a well-planned property for a long time to come.

The two girls you posted are beautiful. Can't say where they got their looks since you failed to post a photo of your third girl, Mrs. Jared77.

Oops! "Part of me is ok with another girls since we have so much girl stuff." Is that a Freudian slip? Are you hoping for twins or greater? Girl or boy, you certainly have your priorities in the right place.
As a girl and an educator I firmly believe that girls can learn to do anything. Teach them to work along with you and you will instill in them the freedom that a wide experience of learning brings.

I am so happy for you, the Mrs and the girls.

Latest posts