Anybody ever order flowers from Burgess?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I planted those black-eyed susans and they are nowhere to be found, now. The rose bush is a dead little stump and has been in the ground now and well-watered for 2 weeks.....no new growth. The only thing that is showing life is the bulbs of star liatris and they are doing fine. Won't make that mistake again! Will be growing my own from now on....although I don't know how I'll get roses....noone grows them around here, so no propagating available.

bunch-a-chickens

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
we ordered from burgess too and as far as flowers go my mom was pretty...um, mad, for lack of a better appropriate word. we the whole "roots in a bag" deal too. i will say we were satisfied with everything else, mostly trees, that we got in our rather large three part order.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I ordered from Burgess, and waited and waited and got nothing. So I contacted them and was told my order was canceled because of overwhelming response for the offer. I asked them to offer me another deal then and they refused saying my credit card wasn't charged so nothing owed.
I was bummed out to say the least. Too many GOOD places to buy from-I'll skip them in the future.