anyone else tend to have accurate horoscopes?

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You may have some powerfully predictive dreams, Scorpio, so it would be a good idea to write them down as soon after waking up as you can. In waking life, however, it seems that it may fall on you to protect or otherwise take care of someone who trusts you without question. Your sharp mind and powerful analytical ability is more than up to the task, and this protection may be no more than a clever letter or a couple of calls, but it's something you can handle, almost as if you were born to it.

Scorpio, this may be a time of endings and beginnings for you when it comes to love. If you are attached, something hasn't been working for you in your primary relationship, and this is not a situation where you can give them "just one more chance" any longer. It is time to show someone the door and explain exactly why this is not working for you, as only you know what is truly best for you. If you are single, ignoring your intuition or what your gut perception is telling you is not what today is about for you. You need to pay attention to that little voice inside your heart, and follow wherever it takes you. This has never backfired for you in the past, even if the end result isn't exactly what you think you want, it's always been better for you in the long run, hasn't it?

Your Fortune Cookie Of The Day
Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oooh... creepy how accurate those things can be!

My fortune cookie last night told me: "You have too much get up and go!"

I do... I'm anxious and antsy by nature! My husband almost spit his rice all over the table when I read it. :lol:

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
injunjoe said:
So Beefy does this mean you meet a lady today? :clap

Good luck my friend! :thumbsup

Joe :hu
doubtful. no wait i did meet about 400 nice ladies out in the pasture.

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
beefy said:
injunjoe said:
So Beefy does this mean you meet a lady today? :clap

Good luck my friend! :thumbsup

Joe :hu
doubtful. no wait i did meet about 400 nice ladies out in the pasture.
Oh boy now wait that is not at all what I had in mind here.

I do think your time is coming!

The lady of your life will have to just find you then if you go with that sit and stay motive.

Need a vacation? Come on down! lots of bronze bods down this way!
Temp for the mid-day sun will be about 80* on the sun deck here. MiTi's on the house!

Injunjoe's Jungle Resort

And now have a full time fine chef! I did not like my love working like a slave, I got her a new easy chair and agreed she quit work and go back to school!

Sorry to get off track! But come on down to Injunjoe's Jungle Resort! So am I the next big pitch man?

Bored in FL; Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am a Scorpio, so it seems almost hard to imagine that this Horrible-scope could possibly cover all of us Scorps. Doesn't it?

Yet, for the oddest reasons, this Horrible-scope seems uncannily accurate for me. :barnie

I am having precognitive dreams of late, but this is not too unusual for me. This is something that I have dealt with my entire life. I am a lucid dreamer. I believe that this may be quite 'normal' for Scorpios.

As most know, I am a stay-at-home spouse; so I am a caretaker on an extreme level. Currently I have been adjusting diet, exercise, vitamins, and the like in regards to myself and my partner; and it seems to be accepted in 'trust'. I am entrusted in this part of caretaking.

I have also recently told someone dear to me to stop their behavior. This is a primary relationship of Love and Devotion. They freaked out on me and instead of owning up to it they have chosen to leave my life for good. I like this idea and I am fully prepared to keep this behavior out of my life forever even if it means the loss of someone dear to me.

This Horrible-scope was a bit scary in that although I could be with Tom Selleck or perhaps Sean Connery, my partner is the Love of my Life, and so perhaps 'choice' leads me on the road I am on. Yet I do know that Spirit is leading me! LOL :lol: As previously noted, I am trusted, but I am not even sure that is what this Horrible-scope is saying (for me anyways).

The last part of this Horrible-scope seems to want to focus on 'intuition' and the accepting of it. Yet I must admit my relationship keeps me bound from taking action on my intuition. So I accept my 'little voice' as truth and I also accept that since I am being lead by 'The Universe', or what I refer to as 'Spirit', that everything will be OK even if I stand still for the moment.

If I were to follow this 'little voice' ... well, we won't go there right now! LOL :ep

In light of this message, I hope in some way there is another Scorpio that might want to clarify how this Horrible-scope pertains to them. Any thoughts out there?

It is quite uncanny, I must admit!

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is my all-time favorite Fortune Cookie!

fortune_cookie_message082407a.jpg
:lol:

Ron

(for those that don't get it... think 'illegal' and waiter at the same time) LOL :gig

Latest posts