Anyone from Vermont here?

Reaction score
I searched and don't see a VT thread here, is it ok to start one? I can't be the only one from VT here!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome No I am from Iowa but recall seeing some from your part of the world! Glad to have you here. (You are going to love it.)

Reaction score
Carol Dee said:
:welcome No I am from Iowa but recall seeing some from your part of the world! Glad to have you here. (You are going to love it.)
Thanks, I'm excited to be here! Can't wait to look around and get some ideas.

I'm planning to plant some garlic this fall and am trying to find the best spot in my yard for it.

I found my way over here from Back Yard Chickens and Sufficient Self.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome! Welcome! Not from Vermont- but in zone 4, in Upstate NY- which I think is your zone?? Planting garlic is so cool- I love to see the green, so early in spring. It really gives me hope!!

Reaction score
lesa said:
Welcome! Welcome! Not from Vermont- but in zone 4, in Upstate NY- which I think is your zone?? Planting garlic is so cool- I love to see the green, so early in spring. It really gives me hope!!
I've never planted it before, but my husband and I both love it, can't have enough! I'm zone 4 as well, Chittenden County. Plus I got some garlic scape this spring from the farmers market, it was really good.

Latest posts