Anyone have a Blackberry wine recipe??

bayouchica

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hi yall,

We've have been blessed with another harvest with our blackberries this year. We don't drink but, we'd be willing to try some homemade wine. :p LOL !

If anyone has a good recipe to share & any tips, we'd love to hear them.

Thanks, Miriam :)

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
here you go this is a great link for wine making and the recipes are similar to what I do ...bottom line is it is blackberries ..sugar and yeast

and do NOT bottle your wine until the fermentation stops I had 12 bottles blow up like shot guns all over my walls one time when I did that ...

the results are so worth it ..home made blackberry wine is to die for

so is plum :) good luck

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/blackbr2.asp

also check out the library and see if they have some wine making books it helps to read a lot first

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi there! :frow

Here's another site with a great recipe which describes how to make blackberry wine. I will try it because I am surrounded by them, I've just spent 3 weeks cutting & digging them out of my garden.....!! :barnie
www.familyherbalremedies.com/blackberry_wine_recipe.html Edited because I forgot to put in the URL !!!

Good Luck! :happy_flower Let us know how it turns out!
:rose Hattie :rose

big brown horse

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
HiDelight said:
here you go this is a great link for wine making and the recipes are similar to what I do ...bottom line is it is blackberries ..sugar and yeast

and do NOT bottle your wine until the fermentation stops I had 12 bottles blow up like shot guns all over my walls one time when I did that ...

the results are so worth it ..home made blackberry wine is to die for

so is plum :) good luck

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/blackbr2.asp

also check out the library and see if they have some wine making books it helps to read a lot first
I'll bring the cheese and my jelly jar!! YUMMY!

Hattie the Hen

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I found this amusing & informative article on a site which I love. The reference to Blackberry Wine is in the last paragraph. But do read more things on the site as they are great cooks & preservers of food --YUMMY !! :thumbsup

I found a great recipe for walnut liqueur on there. :lol:

Hope you enjoy it!

:rose Hattie :rose

Latest posts