Anyone having problem with mice

miron28

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
yesterday i was in the garden looking at all my bell peppers that were grow beautiful......... today i go out there and all the bell peppers are half eaten or they had holes in them for mice :somad :rant

anyone else have this problem..... what is the fastest and easiest way to get rid of them.

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Get some 4-5" pieces of PVC and several "L" shaped connecters. Stuff a piece of rat bait in your PVC, put a connecter on each end then place here and there in your garden. This way you can kill the mice without worrying something else might get the poison (the mice can get in and eat but can't drag the poison otu) plus it keeps it dry.....

miron28

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
got a cat she use to get the mice but now she is as big as a house and now she barley can get off the porch step! guess i will try the pvc pipe thing sounds good.

sparkles2307

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have mice in my house that are smarter than my traps, and I am deathyl allergic to cats... looks like the old sticky traps (I hate those things) are gonna come out of hiding under the kitchen sink after all...

miron28

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
well i found a nest of them there most of been 10 babies.... took care of them and now i just have to find the rest put out some rat poison and some traps with peanut butter hopeful this works!!!

Latest posts