Anyone here like to read?

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let me re-phrase that:

Anyone want to read a super-hero story?

I'm looking for fresh victims (I mean readers!) to help me put the finishing touches on a story about disabled super-heroes who discover they are still super after all. (It sounds corny, but it got an HM in the Writer's of the Future contest, so it can't be that bad.)

I'm hoping to submit it to publication by the end of March, but I'm hoping to get the opinions of people who haven't read it 1 bzillion times already.

Would anyone care to take a look at it? :oops:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
SO many talented people here on TEG. That sounds like the kind of story my DH would love to read.

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I love reading, and while it is a bit nerdy I admit the child in me still loves super hero/comic books :hide post a link :ya

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Disabled, AMKuska?

Lost their super hearing? Gimpy, impaired individuals who probably get dizzy if they stand up too quickly? Or, are they Batty . . ?

Want me to take a squint at it?

Steve

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow! I didn't think I'd get so many interested readers. :D

I would love for you to all look at it, and please don't be shy about telling me if anything is confusing/stupid/lacking in detail/needs to be resolved using ONLY a cucumber and a toothpick. I love critique, and the more problems you guys discover, the fewer the editor will. (There's only 4 slots for the magazine I'm aiming for, and I can't even count how many thousands of submissions there will be.)

I unfortunately do not have it available on a public website, because if I did it would be considered "published" and I'd lose my 1st readership rights blah blah blah.

I can e-mail it to you guys, or I could post it here I believe because it's password protected and thus not public. You can also email me at bossdog AT roccoshouse.com and I can email you from there. :)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
How many pages? I'd be happy to read it, but if it's like 200 pages, it might be August before I get back to you. ;)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sure, I can do that! :D

If it's a .pdf file, you can upload it into a conversation here and "invite" multiple people.