Anyone tried Rust-Oleum Glow in the Dark Paint?

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I need to refresh the eyes and teeth on my Tree Face.

Tree Face email.JPG

And I am thinking of using the paint on a few of the flag stone paths that are in the garden.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My parents driveway is lined on both sides with stones painted white. One day when my mother was out my father painted them glow in the dark. I have never seen my mom so mad, very next day they where white again.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Your face tree is interesting. I have trees here at our mountain home that I've known for over 40years.
I read a book, many years back, that was wirtten as though it had been penned by a Redwood. The tree describing its birth, sprouting, and the many thing it viewed, animals, cold, wind, sun and a great fire where another tree he knew burned, fell against him and burned for days, leaving a scar.
I'd like to read that again~have no idea the name of the book or who wrote it.

Last edited:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I need to refresh the eyes and teeth on my Tree Face.

View attachment 11788

And I am thinking of using the paint on a few of the flag stone paths that are in the garden.

My Mom used to have one of those on the tree out by the driveway. One day I got a call from my Dad that went something like this.
"Debbie, bring that pellet gun back down here. A raccoon tore your Mom's face off last night trying to get at the bird feeder and I.."
"WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED???"
"A raccoon tore your Mom's face off trying to get to the bird feeder. I want to be ready when it comes back."
"WHOSE FACE GOT TORN OFF!?!?!?!"
"... That stupid face that your Mother put on the tree."
"Oh, ok.. sure, I'll bring it down this afternoon...."

Latest posts