Apologizes

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yep... sorry! :hide

I've been flaked out and in my own world for a bit. Honestly, I have no good excuse. I've been on the computer only for work purposes and I when I log off work, I close the laptop for the day. I've done the whole facebook thing from my phone since its such easy access and that's about the extent of what I felt like doing.

Seriously, I had some days where I was ill, like today. But my kiddo has been sick and I've taken care of her and the hubby. I got stuck with Thanksgiving here again so that was days of cooking and cleaning. I'm baking for our Christmas order now that started the week before Thanksgiving this year so....

I'll just blame it all on the season :)

But I've thought about you guys, and I kept saying I just need to pop over and say "Hey, I'm not dead!" Canesisters emailed me the other day and I told her I would definitely come by and post. Then I flaked again.... so here I am trying to unflake.

The good news is, after the holiday and all my crazy orders are done, and the family stops dropping by for visits all the time (that's another thing, there is always someone popping by here laterly) then I'll be longing and thinking of spring. Of course that means I need to be with like minded people, which will bring me here and I'll be moving back in for the rest of the season. :rainbow-sun

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad to see you. Remember to take care of yourself while doing for others! See you back here when things settle done. :hugs

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Glad to hear your ok been wondering how you've been holding up. It's hard not to flake out this time of year. I blame it on the time change.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi V! :frow Thanks for checking in with us. We all do tend to worry when our regulars disappear around here. Hope your crew gets to feeling better soon and that all of your holiday orders get sent out smoothly. I always look forward to January and February...they are my most restful time of the year...not so much going on.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
The holidays are kinda fun, but so nerve wracking. I always give a big sigh of relief after January first, and start planning a few projects for the next couple of months. And plan the garden, of course. ;)

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
V, Just lock the door, curl up on the sofa with a cup of cocoa and a good book for an afternoon, then a nap. Sounds like you have earned it!

Latest posts