ARRRRRGGGHHH DH tilled up my potatoes!!!Is it to late to replant

tryingtohaveitall

Leafing Out
Reaction score
miron28 said:
vfem said:
My husband does those kind of things in the house to get out of chores.... like breaking one of my good pottery bowls while doing the dishes so I don't ask him to do them anymore. Runs the vaccum and sucks up my curtains so they get stuck and ripped up...

Stuff like that! !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: well i am a married man and i tell you. i do this kind of stuff when i want to get out of doing something soooo when i want to get out of something i mess up.. like burn some cookies or forget to put the blender top on or run over my wife's flowers... and guess what it works like a charm!!!! i get to sit back and relax.. :thumbsup
Honey? Is that you? ;)

Rosalind

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
tryingtohaveitall said:
miron28 said:
vfem said:
My husband does those kind of things in the house to get out of chores.... like breaking one of my good pottery bowls while doing the dishes so I don't ask him to do them anymore. Runs the vaccum and sucks up my curtains so they get stuck and ripped up...

Stuff like that! !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: well i am a married man and i tell you. i do this kind of stuff when i want to get out of doing something soooo when i want to get out of something i mess up.. like burn some cookies or forget to put the blender top on or run over my wife's flowers... and guess what it works like a charm!!!! i get to sit back and relax.. :thumbsup
Honey? Is that you? ;)
I know it's not MY hubby, he never bakes cookies. Ever. And if he did, he would never allow a snack food item to go to ruin.

miron28

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
well i was really trying to bake cookies and i forgot all about them went out and feed the pigs and then i saw all them little weeds in the graden and the cookes slipped my mind.... :barnie i really wanted some cookies too. but the other things i swear i didn't mean too :gig :bouquet :weight

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
See what I mean? "Dopey" husband stuff....

I bet your husband just goofed. After all, how many men would do all that work - just to get out of doing any?

dipence71

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I think he did it for spite not to get out of more work. He just pulls crap like that to try to get a "rise" out of me after he has done something wrong to make himself feel better because I ended up going off but didn't this time. I used to go ballistic missile :duc :rant on him but I have been trying to just let it go because that's what he wants.

But oh well it's not like he tilled me under in the garden LOL so life goes on...

Latest posts