Art And Glass Lovers

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@Carol Dee , after buying the vase they carried it around for a good part of the day, the only time it was sat down someone tried to run off with it. The thief started to pick it up and was so surprised at how heavy it was, gave up and ran for the hills.
They also bought themselves a large decorative plate in red and orange shades, I looked on the website to see if I could see something similar to show you all but couldn't find a match, it is also a beautiful piece.

Annette

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Once at the start of vacation had a 4 hour layover in Miami. My SO and I decided to spend time hitting locale antique shops. At one shop I found a ruby punch bowl I had been looking for years cheap. I could not leave without it. This glass bowl went from Miami to Rio De Janeiro to Buenos Aires to machu Picchu back to Miami where rented car drove to Charleston SC then flew to Westport CT.Not a chip on the bowl.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beautiful! Maybe if they have a showing at the Walton Center I could go see it. I dare not have anything of value around the Wildbunch. It would break my heart to see it destroyed. I just mentioned to a couple people today that someday I hope to have a matching set of dishes and they started laughing of course it probably was the reaction to the long sigh. No one that knows us is surprised to see the state of our furniture, dishes, glasses, or the lack of it.

lcertuche

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beautiful! Maybe if they have a showing at the Walton Center I could go see it. I dare not have anything of value around the Wildbunch. It would break my heart to see it destroyed. I just mentioned to a couple people today that someday I hope to have a matching set of dishes and they started laughing of course it probably was the reaction to the long sigh. No one that knows us is surprised to see the state of our furniture, dishes, glasses, or the lack of it.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well got tickets going July 13. I am a little ticked at my friend Jeff, he always complaining how lonely and bored he is. When I asked if I should get him a ticket, he is scared to be in Bronx at night :he:he:he There are 5 of use going and it is very safe.

Latest posts