Artificial Turf

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree it seems to fit the style of the house. Considering that I didn't even think about balancing the space, it does look pretty balanced like Smart Red pointed out. I got lucky there!

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, that looks just perfect, Mary! Very professional. I think the horizontal lines made by the two beds on either end of the grass and the metal border fencing really play off of the design of your beautiful house too.

I never noticed this thread before and didn't think to click it since I know nothing about artificial turf. It kept coming up and I started to wonder just how much there was to say about fake grass anyway? ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Awww..thank you lesa. As I was driving home, I said to myself "We have the prettiest yard and house in the block". I really love it.

But it took all of you to make me believe in myself. You guys gave me the confidence that I needed.

Stop by more often, I've missed you. :hugs

Mary

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
.... about the lamp and the issues with it being solar.....
Is the globe glass or plastic? I'm just wondering if it would be possible to rig up a couple of those solar spot lights that are supposed to be stuck in the lawn to light up a special tree or whatever so that they just sit up inside the globe. IF the globe is plastic, you might be able to cut a space for the solar panel to be fixed right into it's surface.
sCo_hmmthink.gif

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you for trying to help Cane. My husband was able to install some type of low wattage in there. He ran the wire underground and into our garage for power. He also has it on a timer. The plastic lamp glows very pretty at night. It gives just enough light without it being too bright and glaring.

I am always amazed at what my husband can do. :love

Mary