As of today

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The empty shed-attached hoop house has a finished interior:

DSC00658_zpsb24f6e29.jpg

The interior is just old cedar fencing covering the insulation.

But, things no longer look quite like that because . .

. I pulled down the plastic film and pvc pipe on the 8' by 12' hoop house!

DSC00660_zps5478887c.jpg

That's the view of the silly shed from the center of neighbor Ken's garden. See? Nothing to it! ( ;) Kate may want to take notes for that new home construction ;).)

A lot of the TEG people in the country have horses and know those simple structures that are built so a horse can get in out of the elements a little. We had calving sheds on the farm and that would be about the same. Covering an open south wall with plastic film or windows = instant sunshed.

In this case, the shed is a small version and the plastic film just got bumped out a little. Ken seemed content to have it there and, kind of happy to see it gone. He seems to have a new interest in gardening after looking thru the window of the hoop house for the last 10 weeks. He will take over his garden space now but I don't think I will have to find a new location for the shed-attached hoop house for next year. Hope not!

Steve :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
...yabut I bet Goldie Hahn's still cute... even if a rose is a Chriss...anph...th amun...whatever it's called...heheheeeeee :throw