Assorted Marigolds

TerrasCritters

Leafing Out
Reaction score
To the first 5 for now
I harvested some of my mixed marigold seeds this year and I have more then I will plant in the spring. If anyone is interested send me an email and a SASE.

TerrasCritters

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Send me a email and I will send you my address or you can paypal me postage and send me your address, I will get them into the mail ASAP!
$1.00 should more then cover it?

TerrasCritters

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Really? They always grow good for me. I plant them with my Tomatos.

Txchikngardners

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We plant them near tomatoes and peppers, too, when we plant in the ground. They really do help to control the root worms and look pretty sprinkled out in the garden.

For the last 2 yrs, though, we have planted in very large pots - fresh soil - no weeding - great harvest. Our spring planting of banana pepper plants are still very prolific - and this is Thanksgiving day!!! Having a hard time keeping the chickens away from them - can't blame them, though - they love the peppers too! Turn your back on them for a second while free ranging and there goes half a plant! :barnie

cjdeere

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I plant them with my Tomatoes and peppers too. They're really quite easy to grow. I have some that comes up in the fence now :/ I think the birds planted them for me :lol:

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Is that everybody or can I get in on this deal now...hehehe
thanks either way!

Latest posts