automatic subscribing

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Rob I am not sure if its just me or not, but when I post some of my posts automatically subscribe me and others I have to manually ask to be subscribe to.
If its not just my set up, can you automatically be subscribed to any thread that you post in?
Its convenient, because sometimes you forget, and if you ask a question its easier to be notified of an answer.

Some other forums also send an e-mail notification of any new threads that have been posted to the forum which is kind of cool.
I don't know if it would be overkill on a large site but its a nice feature.
I get an e-mail letting me know that a new topic has been posted and be of interest to me, usually it is.

Just some thoughts here. Thanks.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Natalie, I think you have to click the box to subscribe on all of the forums. Some forum softwares do allow you to check a preference that will automatically subscribe you to any thread you post in, but I don't think this one does - yet, maybe. What I do is click on the Show Your Posts button at the bottom left and that will show you if there are answers in threads you posted in that you haven't read yet.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Good feedback! Yes, right now it is manual select subscribe. There's also no way (yet) to get subscriptions to new theads.

Latest posts