digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smiles might like this one:

4989_smile_hand.jpg

Edited from a photograph of one of those old "waving hands" people put in the back window of their cars 30 years ago.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
⼿ ⾜
Kangxi for hand & foot (technically not "digits" but one is necessary for the others :p)

Steve

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
With your permission I would like to use it. But I have been having a very hard time changing avatars lately. This last change took me several tries and it wasn't making me smile.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oooh, okay Smiles . . .

But, that forces me to stay with what I've already got . . . altho' I may still go with the Kangxi for elbow & knee.

;)

It isn't very clear tho'. You see, it was an orangy red and I couldn't quite get rid of that around the margins of the hand when I changed it to a green hand. I guess it might be called: pixelly, as well. I changed the background with the purple but that may not have helped. The real waving hand gizmos must have been pre-bobble heads, now those were quite the innovation!

I've been thinking about asking you whose picture that is in your current avatar. There was something on television recently about the "sexiest man alive." I had no idea who that was even after I saw the name . . .

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey!

What about this one?

This would have been a fit for me awhile back:

3pt8dw.jpg

Steve