Awesome containers for growing!

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My neighbor is giving us the giant tubs he gets cattle feed supplements in! They are about 3.5 deep and same in diameter. Perfect for root crops! We've gotten 2 already, and will be getting more. :ya

Patch of Heaven Farm

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
That is awesome!!! We have a ton of them but they usually get recycled into water troughs and such around here!! But they are nice tubs for planting! Have fun!! :watering

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm glad you think so! DH & I weren't sure that they'd work, but we figured we'd give it a go. He built me a raised bed last year, but it's not going to be nearly big enough for all the root crops I want to grow. The carrots I grew in that bed last fall were so beautiful that I knew I needed to find more space. :tools

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well good luck! I'm not very familiar with what these are, but I'd love to see pictures when you get them. Maybe a visual will help me see what they are, size and all! You do seem excited, so no doubt they are perfect. :D

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is a picture of the pots that I'm so excited about! Doesn't take a whole lot to make me happy, huh? :D
5763_stuff_019.jpg

Latest posts