backyard ideas

easiestmomy

Sprout
Reaction score
We are getting our garden renovated with inground pool via Ferrari pools. Could you guys suggest some beautiful backyard ideas, one with swimming pool and fire camp?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome, @easiestmomy! Welcome to TEG!

WOW, that sounds like one fabulous renovation! We would need more information before we could make suggestions suitable for your situation and growing area. . . . like where you live (in general terms), your growing zone, what type of soil you have, where sun and shade are direct factors, how much area is involved in the renovation? Things like that.

I, for one, will enjoy sharing your exciting yard re-do with you through these posts.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Welcome easiestmomy to our group! We are glad to have you and looking forward to getting to know you. Like Smart Red says do give us a little more information so we can give you ideas. I for one love fountains and the sound of running water. So for me, I would definitely have one. What kind of style do you want your yard to be? Rustic, English, drought tolerant, modern, etc.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My sister has a pool and it has a waterfall. She has it beautifully landscaped with palms, banana trees, roses and bedding plants (flowers) in the summer. Post pictures of your back yard!

easiestmomy

Sprout
Reaction score
Even I don't have an idea as to what should be done. I live in Boston and now I am in my aunt's place for a vacation. Here they have a beautiful lush green garden, patio and swimming pool. That's when I decided to renovate mine as well. How about therapeutivc spas and hot tubs with patios? Wouldn't that be fabulous?

Latest posts