Banana peppers

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
dickiebird said:
They will NOT keep. Please send them north and I'll fix them up for you.
I'd even send you a pint or two. I just hate the way you warm climate people glote over what you can harvest this early.
I just planted my peppers today.
Good luck with you new canner.

THANX RICH
I agree, those from warmer weather either share the wealth or stop making us envious. I'll be lucky to harvest any in late July or August........man that's a long way off.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
seedcorn said:
dickiebird said:
They will NOT keep. Please send them north and I'll fix them up for you.
I'd even send you a pint or two. I just hate the way you warm climate people glote over what you can harvest this early.
I just planted my peppers today.
Good luck with you new canner.

THANX RICH
I agree, those from warmer weather either share the wealth or stop making us envious. I'll be lucky to harvest any in late July or August........man that's a long way off.
Aw, sorry y'all! I don't mean to - well yes I do. :lol: Because this is the first garden that I'll actually GET something out of! :weee

Grow 4 Food

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
They will keep 3-4 days just laying on the counter inside and then you can put them in the fridge and buy more time that way. You should be fine it is coming in next week.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Someone asked for recipe for pickling liquid. Can't link but google this

Davidlebovitz. Article title. Pickled pepper recipe. It's actually Michael symons recipe

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's something different. I pinned it to try later. The combo of spices sounds good. Thanks! :)