Beautiful video created my some very talented artist.

RustyDHart

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Stubbornhillfarm said:
This video was shared by one of my co-workers. It is a nice one to watch if you are in need of a stress reducer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkq1edcbk4&feature=share
Thanks, I use to live in Brazil and recognize some of the hummingbirds and butterflies....they are the same or very similar to what I saw...It sures beats the very gloomy day we are having here. Thanks for sharing.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that! My daughter and I watched it several times already and if you click on the HD link, there is a whole series of similar videos under the name "Moving Art".

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Thanks for sharing that! My daughter and I watched it several times already and if you click on the HD link, there is a whole series of similar videos under the name "Moving Art".
Oooo! Great find journey!

Glad that you and your daughter have enjoyed it.

Rusty, I can't even imagine living in a place where you would see this with your own eyes. How beautiful!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful video Stubborn! I never thought of bats as pollinators. Did you notice the one with her baby hanging on to her as she flew around?
Creation is absolutely amazing!

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
Beautiful video Stubborn! I never thought of bats as pollinators. Did you notice the one with her baby hanging on to her as she flew around? Creation is absolutely amazing!
Yes I did. Can you imagine?! That little bat hanging on for dear life? And yes it is...more then we can even imagine!