beginner gardner section...lol

nakactress

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I think having a beginner section where we can ask all the "dumb" questions and have a FAQ on getting started with 1st gardens would be most helpful.

nakactress

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Thanks. However, right around Salt Lake City there are several colors and I can't pinpoint where I'm at.
I'm either 5a, 6a, 6b, or 7a. I'm leaning towards 6a or 5b

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Pamela, there are no dumb questions, and it's called TheEasyGarden so you can ask whatever and learn how easy it is to garden! :rose Please ask any questions, you'll get a good answer from those who were beginner gardeners once, too! :bouquet

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to TEG!!!

We totally understand your request and have discussed this a few times. In the future hopefully we'll have some member pages and good forum threads that can be referenced for beginners, but in general it is hard to have a "general beginners" section because each beginner is starting with different things. For example, the herb gardener would need different beginner steps than say the beginner of a vegetable garden or maybe a flower bed. There are some overlapping areas, but in general the beginner questions can fit very well in the respective sections.

Thanks again for the feedback, we love it. We'll continue to try to find ways to create helpful guides and info for beginner gardeners!

Cheers!