Berries in the Garden!!!!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have these berries that have started to ripen in the garden, just wanted to share with everyone some pictures of them. Enjoy !!!!, Berries.....YUM!!! :drool

Blueberries:

Raspberries:

Strawberry:

I found this little strawberry

I'm hoping to plant more berries for next year's harvest, since the ones i'm harvesting now are doing so well.

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yummmy berries. Blue berries rock. My children just love them. I however could live with out most. I think they are delicious but can't afford to replace the clothes my children ruin by rubbing them selves on the berries.

;)

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh- I am very jealous! We planted 50 tiny blueberries this year- and now the waiting begins!!!! I'll post a pic in 4 years when I have a handful!!! Enjoy yours!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the replies!!! ;)

I appreciate it :coolsun

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh you are killing me! :drool

Only strawberries for me this year... no blueberries at all, and I'm hoping to plant raspberries in the fall. We'll see though.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Oh you are killing me! :drool

Only strawberries for me this year... no blueberries at all, and I'm hoping to plant raspberries in the fall. We'll see though.
:lol: Yeah if you plant raspberries in the fall they'll probably produce next season, are you getting bare rooted or potted plants? Potted plants usually produce quicker.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
my blueberries were bare rooted, i will get whatever is available when i look. the blueberries were free from a neighbor so I'm not complaining... I got 8 plants out of him. :cool:

Latest posts