Best gardening tool ever!

herbsherbsflowers

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Looks like a mattock. Does it have a long handle so you can use it standing up, or do you have to get closer to the ground?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Nice... I still love my stirup hoe like there is no tomorrow!!! :p We all have a special favorite. :mow

TanksHill

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have a short handle, ooooo maybe I need to get one with a long handle!! Tool envy!!!

:plbb

Gazinga

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have the goats head and enjoy using it too, the stirrup works well for me too, however, i love the "garden weasle" the best! If you use it to go through the garden each day, takes 5 minutes and leaves teh soil churned and weeding is sooooo easy, it hardly leaves any behind at all, IMHO.......

(garden weasle is a long handle tool with 6 interlocking star wheel on the end, you roll it over all bare areas and it chews up the ground surface)

EdisonCheug

Leafing Out
Reaction score
it looks nice.
i'm a newbie in making a garden, is it in good use?
hope to get more advices here. ;)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
EdisonCheug said:
it looks nice.
i'm a newbie in making a garden, is it in good use?
hope to get more advices here. ;)
:welcome

When it comes to weeds, its always best to have some helper tools. Weeds will never be worry free no matter what kind of garden you have. You can't possibly do them all by hand either, so look into a weeder that could possibly be your favorite... and don't be cheap on them... you want them to last and get your money's worth. :D