Birthdays Galore, here is one more, Smart Red!!!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
*whispers* worm farm, worm farm, worm farm... :)

it's how i get to play in the dirt once in a while through the winter months.
SOME DAY. Right now most of the house is over-run with family. I am certainly NOT complaining about that, but my growing/play room is still unfinished and my next greenhouse project is yet unstarted. Until then I have tender plants galore in the sunroom to tend and Alex (and friends) to care for.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday. I am glad you had such a wonderful day. Hitting the big 7-0 is a good day, indeed. My husband used to hate his birthdays, for several years running, I sweetly reminded him that he could be dead and he grew to be glad to have another birthday. LOL

I'm going to the feed store today to get some onion sets. I'll be thinking of you while I plant them. Your turn to play in the dirt will be here soon!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, here I come dragging my rear in late, to wish you a Happy Birthday Weekend! (How's that?)
So glad you had a wonderful day. You seem to have a lot of energy, Red. Care to tell us your secret?
Of course, I know much of one's energy comes from the mind. So I'd say you have your mind going full speed ahead, greeting the future with enthusiasm. You go, Girl!