Bistineaux

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
No, I'm not a riverboat gambler ;)
Now, I am of course no conspiracy theorist (because the global intellegence entity's plot is based on foolhardy adversement. Ergo), but I think the reason the Bonita sank wwas due to robot overlords from Niribu, shooting Radiomagnetism waves towards earth and manipulating the trace amounts of magnesium in the cotton on the Bonita to force downward and catch fire. This would've caused the government to try to create some sort of global defense system. They then proceeded to build rockets and begin genetic modification of Pecaries in Area 51. However, the Nirubian robot overlords destroyed there rocket's after they launched out of sight from the ground, again using radiomagnetivity. The government then filmed films allegedly taken on the moon, and distributed them. Everyone believed it and that explains why my wife has me sleeping on the sofa.

:yuckyuck

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
No. But that was a much better reason for my wife to yell at me than the reason she had :lol:

Okay, we both know I couldn't possibly be married, so this is just a farce. :lol: