Black-eyed Peas

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
On her behalf, I wish to tell you to keep your mouth shut. She is a highly taut personality, and I am sharing her muse with you because I should such that others know, yet fence it so the garden is hidden. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
What? I’m confused....

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Shhh. I never asked her permission to show you her hobby. Get it? Its a sneaky thing I am doing, and Facebook could kill me off.

Wanna know something funny? We both forgot our anniversary 10\24....22 years...now we have a makeup planned. I hear those are the best...

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
On her behalf, I wish to tell you to keep your mouth shut. She is a highly taut personality, and I am sharing her muse with you because I should such that others know, yet fence it so the garden is hidden. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Of course. No worries here, I don't post anywhere and don't consider someone else's work my privilege to share without permission.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shhh. I never asked her permission to show you her hobby. Get it? Its a sneaky thing I am doing, and Facebook could kill me off.

Wanna know something funny? We both forgot our anniversary 10\24....22 years...now we have a makeup planned. I hear those are the best...
Very interesting....very interesting..... Must consider how to best utilize this bit of information to my advantage........

Makeup plans, always a good thing when spouse recognizes they messed up.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow

My 2019 bean crop has all been shelled and all their pictures have been taken. I'll start my bean show tomorrow with about 5 varieties a day. I put each varieties seeds on styro picnick plates. I did have them in three bedrooms in my house and some in the living room. I laid them out all together in the living room to get a one shot view of them all together then took their group photo. 162 plates which took a space of 14.5 feet long by over 7 feet wide (4.4196 meters long by 2.234184 meters wide).
View attachment 33429
View attachment 33430
View attachment 33431

o_O

Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts