Blocking someone

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can still play outdoors despite the heat and humidity, that's what air conditioning was invented for. I can also go out to play and don't have to shovel out my car, driveway, etc. No scraping ice off the windshield either. :plbb

Like me and scraping ice this morning. I had to take DH to get an early scheduled MRI and had to do some scraping.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
All the sweet peas posting pix while I fight cold is irritating but I'm confident @sumi will deal with them in her own time...... Adopted sweet peas will also be dealt with..... when they are dieing from excessive heat and humidity, I will be gleefully playing in the great out doors.....
@ninnymary & NO rats......:weee
I am keeping an eye on the situation ;)

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL. Mom's going to get you all for pestering us northerns..... I told on you to Mom.....:plbb:tongue

@majorcatfish blocking me will NOT stop me from telling on you to Mom....you are in trouble!!!!!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's all making sense to me now...

Seed and Major are brothers!
That explains so much.
whoa there sister.. @seedcorn and myself are no way related. he is a dang north east Indiana mid-west northern Yankee....... all talk great if you want to talk corn.
lets face it, when was the last time he really showed off his vegetable garden?????????

now us southerns are prefect, we talk the truth grow 365 and help other gardeners... and will proudly show off our gardens....year round

hugs and kisses seed tic toc wngd is coming you old tightey whitey.... mom already told me not to listen to you:lol:

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Funny this topic would come up....I ignored someone for the first time on here just the other day. ;) First time I ever had to do that since coming here in '08...but it seemed the prudent thing to do if I didn't want to encounter unpleasantness.

No worries, it was not any of youin's that post here often....I love you all and enjoy your posts, even the more curmudgeonly guys up North. :D

Latest posts