bookmarking a thread, so that it brings up the most current page?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're looking for.

What do you mean by "a similar phrase"?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hmm... I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're looking for.

What do you mean by "a similar phrase"?

like at the end of the first link:

"posts?recent-1" which gives me the most recent posts when i use that bookmark...

i'm wondering if there is another way to specify a link to a thread which will always bring up the most recent/last entries instead of the very inelegant "page-10000".

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I use "watch thread" link...or, when I post to a thread, it automatically brings the newest post up. When you open the page, the top right of the page will show the red "alerts"....click on those links also.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I use "watch thread" link...or, when I post to a thread, it automatically brings the newest post up. When you open the page, the top right of the page will show the red "alerts"....click on those links also.

thanks! sometimes i just want to jump to the end of a thread i've bookmarked and clicking on some will take you to the middle where you've not read if the thread has gotten a lot of posts since last time i saw it.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's all one huge learning curve. Once I saw the little red notification with numbers at the top of the page, I had t learn how to use it. Just mouse over it with your cursor. It should display the new watched posts till you get finished clicking on them all. Even when the red box no longer shows.

Latest posts