Boston bomber sentenced to death

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@valley ranch - I understand your frustration with world events. I'm sure that there are many members here, like me, who share your frustration. But I really do not think many of us come to a GARDENING discussion group for this stuff. There are hundreds of discussion groups out there to ventilate frustrations and to solve all the world's problems. I respectfully ask that you consider this in your next post. I also realize that I have absolutely no say in what you or anyone else posts here but a little common sense and courtesy would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Hi, How are you doing after you move? You seem well after having gone through that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you, for the most part, Yet it is nice that we have one heading: Random Ramblings, In which we can share, state what we've found or think and hear the views of friends on the forum.
Just as I've just heard your wish not to read this topic.
Yes I will consider as you have stated, but ask your understanding of other's right and freedom of expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for voicing your opinion, I am glad to see you back on line and that hope all is looking well for you.

Richard

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree Random Ramblings is open to any discussion. We can click on thread open it or move on our choice.
While I understand some come to argue/cause strife, sometimes I like to get opinions on different subjects from people who share a common interest-gardening.

Agree tho, don't like subject, don't respond.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@valley ranch - I understand your frustration with world events. I'm sure that there are many members here, like me, who share your frustration. But I really do not think many of us come to a GARDENING discussion group for this stuff. There are hundreds of discussion groups out there to ventilate frustrations and to solve all the world's problems. I respectfully ask that you consider this in your next post. I also realize that I have absolutely no say in what you or anyone else posts here but a little common sense and courtesy would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks Smiles, I do have to admit that I am slightly guilty, mindlessly jumping on the boat here.

While I do agree with NyBoy that Random Ramblings is open to any discussion, I do think that we should practice a little bit of self - control in what we post.

Latest posts