Broken Into and Robbed Again TV Found in Pawnshop

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
My White Plains house never broken into. thanks to 4 dogs. Weekend house 2nd time, people know it is empty most of time. While I have lights on timer never car in driveway. My business was also broken into. Cops where sure it was someone who knew the place. Robbery at work was right before payroll they got a large amount of cash.

mythreesons

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this..HUGS!

Please upgrade your security system asap..maybe you have a trusted neighbor to check on your home daily?I can't imagine how you must be feeling after loosing your security and trust with your home let alone your treasured grandfather's watch.

Maybe keeping the lights on at night, planting thorny raspberry, blackberry bushes outside the windows might help>>>I personally do this on the blind side of our garage.no one would bother trying to get through all that thicket thorn biting bushes to break in the window to get into the only way in where we wouldn't see them.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is why you need serial numbers recorded as pawn shops aren't allowed to buy stolen items. They are drug addicts best friend.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
So glad it was found! Hope they catch the guy.

A couple years ago, my BIL had his weedeater stolen and pawned by an old friend. The guy was supposed to have been off drugs and getting his life together. BIL had done much to try to encourage and help him find work, and that was how he was repaid. :\ He did press charges, btw.