Broken Into and Robbed Again TV Found in Pawnshop

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have to go to police station and ID watch and TV. I have to say the thief was idiot, he went to pawn shop in next town. The place they found my stuff is about 5 miles from my house. If they would have pawned in Bronx would never have been found.

mythreesons

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm so happy you got your stuff back.. Now get to work on that security system:D

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so glad you are getting your grandfathers watch back. Beef up the security on your house.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yesterday all that mattered to me was the watch. Today I want a pound of flesh. This guy stole more then objects, He stole my feeling of peace and safety in my own home.Now when something goes bump in the night I wonder if it is a intruder. The police sent me the guy's photo I am glad it was nobody I hired to do work.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well that guy knows that your place is any easy mark ,you better beef it up so it will deter any trying again.....

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Understand feelings. BUT if bad people want in, they will get in. Just live your life. Do NOT let them take one moment away worrying about what bad can happen. Shoring up defenses may help, but you can't stop evil.

Don't get upset when thief walks with hand slap. Jails over crowded with worse. Probation is probably in his future.

Latest posts