Brown flying beetles??

Chick1043

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have brown flying beetle looking bugs coming through three windows in my house! Any Ideas as to what they are? They're mostly coming in from the windows upstairs near a tree and birds nest, if that helps.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh geez... LOL My blog has become a capture ground for all the "brown beetle" google inquests!! All because of a post I did TWO YEARS AGO!! LOL

Hope you figure out what they are. (could be june bugs... *shudder*)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Depends on the size of the beetle and other info other then color. We got so many beetles its hard to keep track. :/

But I learned something when we visited the science museum in Raleigh a couple weeks ago. Did you know that 25% of the animals on this plant are BEETLES! No joke! 1/4 of animal life!!! You count all other insects and they go into the other 75% with humans, mammals, birds, ect. Isn't that nuts! Only 1/3 of those beetles have been studied and named too. :ep

Ok, I know... info that wasn't needed here, but I was so excited to know something with beetles! lol :lol:

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
desertlady said:
those pesty bettles likes to hang around lights. I hate them !
You'd hate them even more if you've been riding a motorcycle and had one hit you between the eyes at 60 MPH. :lol:

Chick1043

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I found out they're boxelder bugs!!