Busy place!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had a funny experience as a BYC lurker.

Having a backyard flock was not something new but there was lots I could learn. It had been a couple years since I had laying hens and I found the site and decided that I was good to go. Several weeks passed, I went back and Nifty had taken over!

Really, he had rescued it! I have forgotten the history but maybe it is recorded somewhere on BYC. Well, I know it must be! It wasn't automatic ... I forget what I had to do ... click on the last post on the old site, or something. I forget what he had to do - travel somewhere and knock on somebody's door, I think.

I doubt that I was the first "new" person to sign up after the changeover. It was a little anxiety-creating to think that I had this resource, then lost it! Then, finding that Nifty had to rescue it from the previous owner, who had decided to shut it down! Thanks @Nifty , for helping to get my feet back under me :)!

Steve

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
I doubt that I was the first "new" person to sign up after the changeover. It was a little anxiety-creating to think that I had this resource, then lost it! Then, finding that Nifty had to rescue it from the previous owner, who had decided to shut it down! Thanks @Nifty , for helping to get my feet back under me :)!

My pleasure! :D

Latest posts