Can I keep semi-dwarf apple trees in containers?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, when we dropped our into the ground I forgot to soak the roots too. Oops!

I did run the sprinkler on them for 2 hours though. Been giving them a good watering for 2-3 hours a week since we put them in. Today, one of the apple trees got its first leaves!!! AND the leaves are starting to come out on the apricot trees.

Our grape vine is no longer dormant, and it has leaves AND new vine coming about 3-4" already.

I love walking through the yard watching things grow. :D

ninjapoodles

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
vfem said:
If it makes you feel better, when we dropped our into the ground I forgot to soak the roots too. Oops!

I did run the sprinkler on them for 2 hours though. Been giving them a good watering for 2-3 hours a week since we put them in. Today, one of the apple trees got its first leaves!!! AND the leaves are starting to come out on the apricot trees.

Our grape vine is no longer dormant, and it has leaves AND new vine coming about 3-4" already.

I love walking through the yard watching things grow. :D
When did you put your apple trees in?

I'm sitting here having a slice of baby Havarti as I type this, and was just thinking how much more divine it would taste accompanied by a fresh Arkansas Black apple! :fl

Latest posts