Caption Contest Submissions - Pictures Needed

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never did. Too many irons in the fire, ya know. Won't be able to do it this year either...again, too many other projects to complete. Still think it would be a good idea, though, to arrange a hutch/tractor combo and feed FF whole grains and hay for winter.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
We are glad we jumped in, they are easier in a lot of ways then the chickens. We feed w/ both fermented grains and sprouted, they love both.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
On their own, besides Rudy, they are his very own bunny blanket on the cold nights. We just have the two breeding adults, but it has kept us in plenty of meat. This time I got a little behind on the grow outs and had an unexpected couple of litters from them. They are colony set up on the ground and running mixed genders together.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow....that would be neat to see and hear about. Have you got a thread and pics on that method? I've often wondered how that was done effectively and how they all got along together, how the breeding was controlled and how the animals were handled, managed, in that kind of a setting.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've commented here and there, I posted pics of my converted refrigerator dens, but don't remember on which thread, maybe it was on the livestock sister site. There is a rabbit cage Nazi on the livestock one that tries to land blast you every time you mention doing anything besides cages or straight pellets / hay so don't go there much anymore. I've found a couple of FB rabbit pages that have been much more helpful and mostly post on those about the rabbits.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've commented here and there, I posted pics of my converted refrigerator dens, but don't remember on which thread, maybe it was on the livestock sister site. There is a rabbit cage Nazi on the livestock one that tries to land blast you every time you mention doing anything besides cages or straight pellets / hay so don't go there much anymore. I've found a couple of FB rabbit pages that have been much more helpful and mostly post on those about the rabbits.

:lol: I think I came up against the same person when I was over there talking about feeding FF to rabbits and using a more natural diet and setting for them. It was quite the shadoo, so I had to laugh at your "Nazi" reference. I've always wondered what it was with folks like that...why do they get panties in a wad when folks want to try more natural methods for animals, gardens, etc? No skin off their nose if folks want to try something different. :rolleyes:

ChickenMomma91

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Found this at a local walmart hehehe my dad loves Jeff
CAM00403-1.jpg

Latest posts