Chemtrails Poisoning Land and Water

Mackay

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
This is very serious. Please watch this video.
Please understand that some GMO food is being designed to grow in the high presence of aluminum. Aluminum comes from chemtrails. Watch this film. It is critically important to organics. Aluminum in soil and water can kill plants. It collects in people and causes disease.
It will be impossible to be organic for much longer as long as chemtrail spraying continues. Watch this important documented film on how the government is poisoning our lands and waters.
The makers of this film says to copy their dvd and pass it on. It is particularly important that our people in the military be informed as they are the ones who are actively dumping us with poisons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chemtrails are being touted as weather control. A military masterpeice, just "cut off" the rain in a country you're mad at and starve them to death. It was mentioned on a documentary on PBS and I told DS, they are talking about chemtrails. They are also the answer to global warming. Chemtrails will protect us from the ozone depletion. Right. And I have some swampland in west Texas for sale, if anyone is buying.......... Or they could be the answer to over population......just drop disease and pestilence on us from above.....only the strong survive....... Chemtrails criss-cross the skies almost daily. It deeply angers me to be sprayed like a cockroach.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Or maybe they are condensation trails from the hot jet engines into the cold atmosphere......? just a thought....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
so lucky said:
Or maybe they are condensation trails from the hot jet engines into the cold atmosphere......? just a thought....
Nope, two different things entirely. Most people don't want to believe that we are being sprayed like insects, but we are. I quit telling people to look up and see the proof, because they scoff at it. Sure, there are websites that scream all sorts of dire predictions, but when the proof is right over your head, it's kinda hard to ignore. I am not a screaming alarm, but neither am I a scoffer. It is a United Nations thing, it is world wide, not just our country. Do some google research and make up your own mind.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok. A friend of mine is a pilot who has an antique aircraft restoration place in Sonoma County.

Next time I see him I'm gonna ask him to get some samples of these jet trails. I'll ask him to fly right into one, open a window and hold up a clean mayonnaise jar, make sure it's packed with "chemtrail stuff", concentrated and pure, and then I'll take it to the Physics and Engineering department at Santa Rosa Junior College where they have a low pressure high temperature vapor spectrometer so we can get to the bottom of it.

What it should be if it's just jet exhaust mixed with pressure temperature condensed water, compared to what the conspiracy theorists claim it is.

I personally think we'd find that perhaps one jet needs a tune up and puts out more CO than it should, and another jet is an older model putting out elevated levels of NO2, some new jet makes hardly anything except CO2, that kind of thing.

B17's made trails during WWII with their regular propeler drive. <<<how do ya spell propellor?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
We live in an area with nearly constant fly-overs. Planes from Chicago reach our airspace before turning east or west or going on to MN. Planes from east and west fly over and change directions overhead.

I remember watching the blue sky in the days after 9/11. Not a trail cloud in the sky. Now the jets are flying again. They spread trails of white behind them as they use our house as a milestone to switch directions - trails crossing trails crossing trails and crisscrossing again - and so little blue is left.

Do I believe they are all spraying me and mine? Not likely.

Love, Smart Red

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hay Smart :)

Have ya ever thought of painting direction arrows on your roof to help the pilots remember which way to turn?

>>>>>WASHINGTON DC>>>>>

^^^^^MINNESOTA^^^^^

<<<<<DENVER<<<<<

You could get in cahoots with others on the flight plans too, and do a Burma Shave thing, except the signs would be a hundred miles apart and on roofs

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Have ya ever thought of painting direction arrows on your roof to help the pilots remember which way to turn?
Actually, yes we have though of that. I am afraid the foliage from living in the woods would keep any directional arrows from being seen. I really like the Burma Shave idea though. I used to love those signs.

I keep wondering what the pilots use to know it's time to change directions. Really don't think it's my house, but there's some reason for all the crisscrossing right overhead.

Latest posts