CHERRY tree OMG!!!!!!!!!

silkieboxerluv

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We just found out today that my grandfather must have planted a cherry tree at our-(we bought the after he passed) house! This is exciting only because there are only 4 trees on the whole property 2 pine and one maple and a cherry!!!! I just noticed the fruits today. Oh boy are they good.:D

Wildsky

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:lol: We also moved into my husbands late grandfathers house......

we have black walnut, plums and it seems APPLE tree's!

Cassandra

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Cherry! That is so awesome!! I know how you feel. I bought a house (not in the family) but I keep finding these trees that I have always thought (man, I wish I had that tree in my yard.) It's SO cool to find them!

Cassandra

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:D My neighbor stopped by this evening with a bucket of the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted! A friend from church gave be a juicer today.......hmmmmm....what to do? What to do? :hu :) I don't have a pitter, so my choices are limited. My first inclination is to just sit down and eat them one by one!!! You folks are sure lucky to have them on your property!! :bee

Mossy Rock

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Our bing cherry tree didn't produce that many cherries this year, so I bought a dwaft self-pollinating bing and a tartain cherry for pollination. You probally have a neighbor who has a cherry tree or it is self-polinating, enjoy!

aquarose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Lucky! I love cherries. I have always wanted to plant either 2 cherry trees or two peach trees. Can't have both, not enough sunny spots. We have been in our house 6 years and I am STILL discovering new plants! I think I found some mock orange and there are little spring bulbs flowers all over the place this year. Oh and a good size Kalmia that I unburied from weeds last year and this year it bloomed and is growing and is beautiful without all that competition from the weeds. (We only have 1/3 of an acre).

Latest posts