Chicken eggs are so amazing

Blueberry Acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
These look like the mix of wonderful eggs I get in summer at the farmer's market and several local egg & vegetable stands.
If we ever got more hens, we are planning to sell eggs and also our honey at the farmer's market. We already named our little farm: Blueberry Acres :)
IMG_1288.jpeg

IMG_0621.jpeg

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I actually found this site on TEG's "sister site", Back Yard Chickens. They are amazingly helpful with all my questions concerning sick/ailing chickens, and it's also just fun to see other people's flocks!
It's a good group, filled with lots of useful info, and a nice mix of members from different locations and situations. I first joined while we were debating whether or not to get chickens. Now I lurk there occasionally to nurse my chicken envy.

Blueberry Acres

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Do yall have pick your own blueberries?
We only live on a few acres, not a recognized farm.

We do have blueberry bushes though, just not enough to sell to the public. My family has grown blueberries for generations. My great-grandfather named our street "Blueberry", and that is where our homestead's name came from :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's a good group, filled with lots of useful info, and a nice mix of members from different locations and situations. I first joined while we were debating whether or not to get chickens. Now I lurk there occasionally to nurse my chicken envy.

i have visited at times but it is way too busy for me to just go there day-to-day. mostly what i've gone there for is if TEG is down to see if there's a status update. :)

Latest posts